The exact cook time can vary. Read below for our tips!
Craving pizza but only have frozen ones? Frozen pizza in the air fryer is a thing! Made in minutes, air fryer frozen pizza is so easy to make and has you snacking away in no time.
All you need is your favorite personal-sized pizza that’ll fit your air fryer. Oh, and don’t forget a dipping sauce for the crust if that’s something you enjoy!
Before you get started, have a quick read through these two recipe tips:
- Be sure to remove any additional packaging like plastic wrap or any cardboard cooking tray (some frozen pizzas come with this)
- You can definitely add additional cheese to this pizza – we’d recommend doing it towards the end when the pizza is almost cooked and the air fryer is hot. This way, the cheese melts quickly and browns instead of getting blown all over the inside of the air fryer (if it’s shredded).
We use this air fryer for our recipes and it has been great.
Step by Step Instructions
Since there’s not much to making frozen pizza in the air fryer, there isn’t really a detailed step-by-step section with photos.
You literally just place the frozen pizza onto the tray when the air fryer is hot and cook until the pizza is heated through.
Since it’s really only possible to make a small, personal pizza in an air fryer, you shouldn’t expect any significant leftovers. If you have a piece or two left, wrap it in tin foil or place it into a container with a lid and store it in the fridge.
To reheat, place the pizza in the microwave (without the tin foil) or in the air fryer until heated through again. You can also just eat pizza cold!
For more great recipes that are quick meals and involve cheese, check out these air fryer recipes:
- Air Fried Frozen Pizza Bites
- Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
- 1 frozen pizza, single size
- Remove the frozen pizza from the packaging – be sure to only cook the pizza and not any additional cardboard or plastic (this is a fire hazard).
- Preheat the air fryer to 385 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the air fryer is hot, place the pizza onto the tray carefully. Cook the pizza for 7-10 minutes until the cheese has melted and the pizza is hot throughout. This is for normal crust pizza. Thin crust pizza might be done quicker. Deep dish pizza will take a bit longer. Cook time also varies by air fryer.
- Remove the pizza from the air fryer, cut it into slices, and serve. You can even serve it with your favorite dipping sauce for the crust!
- The pizza we use has a diameter of 6 inches. It’s the size of a "personal pizza" that only feeds one person. You’ll likely not be able to fit regular-sized pizzas into your air fryer, so opt for single-size/personal-size or mini pizzas. Mini pizzas will take less time than single-size pizzas so keep an eye on them!
This nutritional information has been estimated by an online nutrition calculator. It should only be seen as a rough calculation and not a replacement for professional dietary advice.