Searching for a sweet dessert that is sure to warm you up? Air fryer frozen apple blossoms are a good answer!
Ready in minutes with little work, these frozen apple blossoms in the air fryer turn out golden brown with a sweet, hot apple and oat filling!
Before you head to the kitchen to make air fried frozen apple blossoms, read through these few recipe tips so that you get great results!
- You don’t need to defrost the apple blossoms first. Just add them to the air fryer from frozen.
- There’s no need to spray the apple blossoms with any oil. They typically already contain oil in the dough that will help them get crispy.
- Low and slow is the name of the game since you don’t want the outside to be too brown while the inside is still cold.
- Since each brand of apple blossoms and air fryer is different, you cooking time might vary. Just make sure that the inner filling is heated and not still cold!
We use this air fryer for our recipes and it has been great.
Step by Step Instructions
If you want to know how to make frozen apple blossoms in the air fryer, you can check out the photos to see how we make ours – it’s really easy though”
Alternatively, if you don’t care for visuals, just skip to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
First, preheat the air fryer to 330 degrees Fahrenheit.
Once the air fryer is hot, add the frozen apple blossoms into the air fryer. The apple blossoms should not be touching so that they can heat evenly.
Cook the frozen apple blossoms for 14-17 minutes until fully heated through and golden brown on the outside.
The exact cooking time can vary depending on the size of the apple blossoms and your air fryer.
Once cooked, remove the blossoms from the air fryer and serve.
Enjoy – but be careful, the filling will be hot!
Once you air fry frozen apple blossoms, you really should eat them hot and fresh and not plan to have any leftovers.
If you do have an extra apple blossom, place the cooked blossom in a sealed container and put it in the fridge or leave it on the counter (if you plan on eating it later the same day).
You can heat up the apple blossom again using the air fryer.
For more tasty air fryer dessert recipes, have a look at these sweet creations!
- 2 frozen apple blossoms
- Preheat the air fryer to 330 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the air fryer is hot, add the frozen apple blossoms into the air fryer. They should not be touching.
- Cook the frozen apple blossoms for 14-17 minutes until fully heated through and golden brown on the outside. The exact cooking time can vary depending on the size of the apple blossoms and your air fryer.
- Once cooked, remove the blossoms from the air fryer and serve. Enjoy - but be careful, the filling will be hot!
- If you cook more than two frozen apple blossoms at once, they might need slightly longer to cook.
- Always test to see if the inside of the apple blossoms is fully heated - if it isn't, cook them slightly longer. Some air fryers cook hotter than others, so the exact cooking time can vary.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 290mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 5g
This nutritional information has been estimated by an online nutrition calculator. It should only be seen as a rough calculation and not a replacement for professional dietary advice. The exact values can vary depending on the specific ingredients used.