Looking for a quick and convenient way to enjoy frozen Texas toast? Frozen Texas toast in the air fryer is a great option!
Cooked right from frozen and crispy in just minutes, this air fryer frozen Texas toast makes the perfect side to a pasta dinner or other saucy dishes!
Before you run off to make air fried frozen Texas toast, quickly read through these recipe tips so that you know exactly what to expect!
- Know what kind of Texas toast you are making since there are a few different ones. We made frozen garlic Texas toast in the air fryer. If yours has cheese, the cooking time might be a little longer.
- There’s no need to defrost the Texas toast first. Just add it to the air fryer from frozen.
- You don’t have to preheat your air fryer in this case. However, it is typically easier to for us give estimated cooking times when starting with a preheated air fryer (since some air fryers take longer to heat than others).
- Do keep an eye on the toast towards the end of the cooking time because these toasts can go from golden brown to overly brown rather quickly in the air fryer!
We use this air fryer for our recipes and it has been great.
Step by Step Instructions
If you’re wondering how to cook frozen Texas toast in air fryer, rest assured – it’s super easy!
For visuals, you can check out the photos and instructions below.
Alternatively, you can also skip to the bottom of this post for the recipe card with cooking times and temperatures for making frozen Texas toast garlic bread in air fryer!
First, preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
When hot, add the slices of frozen Texas toast into the air fryer tray.
Don’t overlap the slices and don’t overcrowd your air fryer – this could prevent the toast from getting slightly crispy (if desired).
If you can’t fit four slices without overlap, just make however many you can fit.
Air fry the frozen Texas toast at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes.
Then flip it and cook the toast for another 1-4 minutes until lightly golden brown (or longer depending on personal preference).
Your exact cooking time can vary by air fryer. If you’re making Texas toast with cheese, the cooking time will likely be a few minutes longer.
Once the toast slices are crispy, remove them from the air fryer and enjoy them right away (but be careful, the pieces are hot!).
Once you air fry frozen Texas toast, it’s definitely best enjoyed hot and crispy out of the air fryer.
If you make extra pieces and do not eat them, you can store them in a sealed container in the fridge. The container must be sealable or else the bread will go stale.
To reheat these Texas toast pieces, you can toss them back in the air fryer.
This will make them crispy again – but keep an eye on them because they could brown and burn quickly since they have already been cooked before!
For more great air fryer bread recipes, check out these tasty creations that are full of carby goodness!
- Air Fryer Frozen Garlic Bread
- Air Fried Frozen Garlic Knots
- Frozen Breadsticks in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Soft Pretzels
- Dinner Rolls in Air Fryer (from Frozen)
- 4 slices frozen texas toast
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When hot, add the slices of frozen Texas toast into the air fryer tray. Don't overlap the slices and don't overcrowd your air fryer - this could prevent the toast from getting slightly crispy (if desired).
- Air fry the frozen Texas toast at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes. Then flip it and cook the toast for another 1-4 minutes until lightly golden brown (or longer depending on personal preference). Your exact cooking time can vary by air fryer. If you're making Texas toast with cheese, the cooking time will likely be a few minutes longer.
- Once the toast slices are crispy, remove them from the air fryer and enjoy them right away (but be careful, the pieces are hot!).
- We used garlic Texas toast. Texas toast with cheese will likely take a couple minutes longer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 190mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
This nutritional information has been estimated by an online nutrition calculator. It should only be seen as a rough calculation and not a replacement for professional dietary advice. The exact values can vary depending on the specific ingredients used.