Looking for an easy-to-make frozen appetizer that is sure to please? Air fryer frozen mini quiche might be the answer!
Ready in just minutes and easy to serve, these frozen mini quiches cook well in the air fryer with their eggy center and flakey crust!
Before you make these frozen mini quiches in the air fryer, quickly read through these few recipe tips so that your quiche turn out great!
- Read the packaging for your type of mini quiche – ours was pre-cooked (most are) but it’s important to know what you’re dealing with.
- There is no need to thaw the frozen mini quiches first. Just add them to the preheated air fryer.
- You also don’t need to spray the frozen quiche with any oil before cooking time.
- Make sure to not overcrowd your air fryer when making frozen mini quiches. Also make sure that they are fully heated and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit (this can vary by type of quiche and brand).
- Make sure to keep an eye on the mini quiches towards the end since you don’t want the crust to burn.
We use this air fryer for our recipes and it has been great.
Step by Step Instructions
If you’re wondering how to make air fryer frozen quiche, you can have a look at the photos in this section. It’s very easy though!
If you just want the cooking temperature and time without visuals, you can scroll to the bottom of this post for the recipe card!
First, preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Once it is hot, add the frozen mini quiches to the air fryer with some space between them.
Cook the frozen mini quiches for 8-11 minutes until fully heated through to an internal temp 165 degrees Fahrenheit
Check the packaging of your frozen quiche since the required internal temperature can vary by type and brand.
The exact cooking time can vary by brand of frozen mini quiche used and your air fryer.
Once the mini quiches are done, remove them from the air fryer and let them sit for two minutes. Then enjoy!
If you made mini frozen quiche in the air fryer and have leftovers, you can store them in a sealed container in the fridge.
They’ll last for up to three days – but honestly it’s hard to have leftovers because they are so small and so tasty!
To reheat, you can toss them back in the air fryer or reheat them in the microwave. You can also just eat them cold at this point!
If you liked these frozen mini quiches, check out these other great ideas for frozen air fryer appetizers!
- Frozen Pigs in a Blanket in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Tots
- Air Fried Frozen Egg Rolls
- Frozen Samosas in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Mini Empanadas in Air Fryer
- 10-14 frozen mini quiches
- Preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once it is hot, add the frozen mini quiches to the air fryer with some space between them.
- Cook the frozen mini quiches for 8-11 minutes until fully heated through to an internal temp 165 degrees Fahrenheit (but check the packaging of your frozen quiche - this can vary by brand). The exact cooking time can vary by brand of frozen mini quiche used and your air fryer.
- Once the mini quiches are done, remove them from the air fryer and let them sit for two minutes. Then enjoy!
- Remember that the cooking times mentioned above are for frozen mini quiches. Larger frozen quiches will take longer until they are fully heated.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.2gUnsaturated Fat: 7.8gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 290mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g
This nutritional information has been estimated by an online nutrition calculator. It should only be seen as a rough calculation and not a replacement for professional dietary advice. The exact values can vary depending on the specific ingredients used.