Searching for an easy way to cook some meat? Air fryer pork chops are definitely a good option!
Ready in minutes and seasoned with common spices, these unbreaded pork chops in the air fryer are juicy, tender, and pair perfectly with lots of different sides!
Before you go and air fry pork chops, read through these recipe tips so that you know what to expect from this recipe! Air frying meat can be a little different than other recipes:
- Our pork chops were center-cut, bone-in. You can make boneless chops, but the cooking time can vary slightly. We’ll make them soon and report back!
- You can of course change up the spice blend to your liking. We like to keep these pork chops simple with just a few common spices and oil. You can add some paprika if you want them to have a slightly “crispier” look.
- We’d recommend using a meat thermometer to determine when the pork chops are done. This allows you to know exactly when the meat is done. The internal temperature should be 145 degrees Fahrenheit. If you overcook the chops, they might get too dry and tough.
We use this air fryer for our recipes and it has been great.
Step by Step Instructions
To make these air fried pork chops, you can check out the detailed instructions in this section. We’ve included the recipe process photos so that you can see just how we made ours!
If you just want the air fry time and temperature without visuals, you can scroll down to the recipe card where you’ll find all the relevant information!
First, preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, add the oil and spices to a small bowl.
Stir until the oil and spices are well mixed.
Place the raw pork chops onto a plate and brush them with the spice mix. Then flip them over and brush the other side as well.
If your pork chops are very large, you might need slightly more of the spice mixture.
When the air fryer is hot, add the pork chops to the air fryer. Make sure that they fit in one layer and don’t overlap – this would prevent the pork chops from cooking evenly.
Air fry the pork chops at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-11 minutes total until fully cooked. Flip them halfway through the cooking time – at around the 5 minute mark.
The pork chops are done when they’ve reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. When in doubt, use a meat thermometer to check.
Don’t overcook the pork chops as this can make them dry. However, also keep in mind that every air fryer cooks slightly differently so the cook time can vary. Also, thicker/larger pork chops might need slightly more time.
When the pork chops are done, remove them from the air fryer and let them rest on a plate for 3-5 minutes. You can cover them with tin foil to keep them warm. Then enjoy!
If you have leftover pork chops, place them in tin foil or a sealed container and store them in the fridge for up to three days.
To reheat them, we’d recommend the air fryer again – 280 degrees Fahrenheit for just a few minutes until heated through. Don’t overcook them or else you will risk drying them out!
What to Serve Pork Chops With
If you are searching for more pork dinner recipes, have a browse through these other tasty creations for ideas!
- Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fried Pork Tenderloin
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 2 pork chops, center-cut bone-in
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt, more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the meantime, place the oil and spices into a small bowl and mix everything together well.2 teaspoons avocado oil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the pork chops onto a plate, then brush them with the spice mix. Flip the pork chops over and brush the other side, too. For very large pork chops, you might need slightly more of the spice mixture.2 pork chops
- When the air fryer is hot, add the pork chops into the air fryer in one layer. Be sure to have no overlap so that the pork chops can cook evenly.
- Air fry the pork chops at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-11 minutes total until fully cooked. Flip them halfway through the cooking time (around the 5 minute mark). The pork chops are done when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit. When in doubt, use a meat thermometer to check. Don't overcook them as this can make them dry. Keep in mind that every air fryer cooks slightly differently so cook time can vary.
- When done, remove the pork chops from the air fryer and let them rest on a plate for 3-5 minutes. You can cover them with tin foil to keep them warm. Then serve and enjoy!
This nutritional information has been estimated by an online nutrition calculator. It should only be seen as a rough calculation and not a replacement for professional dietary advice.